3715 Lincoln Ave Apt 10
Call Property: (833) 367-6963
1 Bedroom, 1 Bath
475 sq ft
Unit: Apartment 10
3715 Lincoln Ave Apt 10 unitId: bjvcp3g0r0smenti zillowAdUrl: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2091565887_zpid/?view=public
Mynd Property Management
Cozy One Bedroom Apartment in Oakland's Upper Dimond District.
This apartment is part of a charming converted 1940's farmhouse, situated in a quiet and well-maintained neighborhood.
The home is walking distance to Peet's Coffee, Safeway, Farmer Joes, Public Library, CVS, banks, casual carpool pickup, express AC Transit stop, Dimond Park, and more.
Additionally, it is a quick bike ride to BART and a short drive to Highways 13, 24, 580 and 980/880, placing the entire SF Bay Area within easy reach.
-Move-in Special! $250 gift Card to Trader Joe' with Lease
- 1 bed/1 bath apartment
- Laminate floor in kitchen, bathroom, and hallway
- Kitchen includes a refrigerator, and gas range/oven
- Ceiling fan
- Gas wall heat
- Street parking vehicle can be rented for $75 a month
- On-site laundry facility
- Click the virtual tour link to see this home now.
- Application Fee: $49 per adult
- Lease Term: 12 months
- Security Deposit: One month’s rent
- Rental insurance required
- No pets are allowed
- Water/trash/sewer are included in rent
- Federal Occupancy Guidelines followed: Max 2 per bedroom + 1 additional occupant; Max 2 per studio.
You can reach us via text directly at (510) 254-3202 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Housing
-Fast Online Application
-Mobile App to Pay Rent and Track Service
-Affordable Renter's Insurance