629 N 1st St Apt C
Call Property: (833) 367-6963
Studios, 1 Bath
405 sq ft
Unit: Apartment C
629 N 1st St Apt C unitId: 6u9b46rl4b28b5sc zillowAdUrl: https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/629-N-1st-St-APT-C-San-Jose-CA-95112/2112891298_zpid/
Mynd Property Management
MOVE IN SPECIAL!! $500 OFF OF YOUR FIRST FULL MONTHS RENT!!
Cozy Studio/One Bath Apartment in Japantown with Updated Kitchen
Cute and charming upstairs studio in a great Japantown location. The studio has a separate kitchen and bathroom. The kitchen includes vinyl floor, white cabinets with granite counters, refrigerator, and gas stove/oven. The unit has lots of windows, with window coverings. The bathroom features a large soaking tub/shower combo and retro tile flooring.
629 N 1st St Apt C is close to Sagar Sweets Restaurant, IHOP, Omogari, Kumako Ramen, Okayama Sushi, Japanese American Museum of San Jose, Ryland Park, La Victoria Taqueria, St James Park, San José State University, San Jose City Hall, with easy access to 87 nd 880.
- Studio/1 bath apartment
- Kitchen includes a refrigerator and gas range/oven
- Gas heating system
- Carpeting in living area and bedroom
- Tile flooring in kitchen and bathroom
- Bathroom includes a shower/bathtub combo
- On-site laundry room
- Street parking only
- Application Fee: $49 per adult
- Lease Term: 12 months
- Security Deposit: One month’s rent
- Rental insurance required
- Cats allowed with an additional deposit and monthly pet rent
- Water/trash/sewer are included in rent
- Federal Occupancy Guidelines followed: Max 2 per bedroom + 1 additional occupant; Max 2 per studio.
You can reach us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Please call(408) 260-5619 or text 833-340-6963 for more information. We look forward to connecting with you!
Equal Opportunity Housing
-Fast Online Application
-Mobile App to Pay Rent and Track Service
-Affordable Renter's Insurance
Mynd Property Management does not advertise on Craigslist or Facebook. We will never ask you to wire money or pay with gift cards. Please report any fraudulent ads to your Leasing Associate.